Saturday, April 23, 2011

29.5 The wind is my enemy!

Today I rode out to the Belle River Marina (photo below post) 29.5 miles. The first 15 were smooth as silk, the wind was at my back and I was flying with ease. The 15 back were HELL.....the wind was continuous and gusting. I must say, the wind made for one hell of a workout, but I have dubbed the wind my enemy.

I am happy with my week:

Tuesday - ran 4 miles (2 and 2) and strength training

Wednesday - Yoga *sorta

Thursday - 20 mile bike ride

Friday -  5k and strength training

Saturday - 29.5 mile bike ride (15 in the WIND!)

I'm now rewarding myself with a delicious margarita and will relax for the night with my wonderful girl.
Tomorrow will be a day of rest. I may hop on the mill for a couple of miles at most.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment