Thursday, April 21, 2011

Suit up.....

Nothing is less inspiring than heading out to exert yourself without well fitting, comfortable and functional athletic apparel. Those who know my occupation may see me as biased here and schluff off this comment, but there is none more true. When you are busting your @ss you definitely don't want to be wearing some sweat absorbing crap apparel that is going to cause you to chafe and blister and feel nasty. You also don't want to be busting your @ss looking like a bum, I mean really....sloppy sweats and ratty 90's clothes will not make you feel confident about your workout. My advice, invest in something that makes you look and feel good about whatever activity you are doing. Don't fall out from sticker shock either. If you're buying quality athletic apparel, the price will not be low, but it will outlast any other crap you buy and function x1000.

I just suited up in my weather appropriate tights and top to go biking. I'll also be sporting a thermal hat because it is still quite cold and windy out. My most important suit-up-item? My phone. #1 because it has music and music is what inspires and drives me through life. #2 if I fall and break my head, arm, face, and legs...having my phone is a bright alternative to not.

No comments:

Post a Comment